The Apprentice House Press at Loyola University Maryland is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a reception to honor our newest authors with highlights of our authors past.
- What: Apprentice House Spring Book Release & 10th Anniversary Celebration, including authors readings from their new releases; Lite fare served
- When: Tuesday, April 26 from 6-8pm
- Where: Knott Humanities Center Hug Lounge & Refectory; Loyola University Maryland, 4501 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210
Join us as we hear from our authors reading from their new releases, including:
- Ellen Campbell – The Bowl with Gold Seams (novel)
- Mark Hannon – Every Man for Himself (novel)
- Christine Hale – A Piece of Sky, A Grain of Rice (memoir)
- Trish MacEnulty – The Pink House (novel)
- Tanya Peterson – Twenty-Four Shadows (novel)
- Bill Phillips – Silent Speak (poetry)
- Dave Sandler – Taking a Detour (memoir)
- Rob Weinhold – The Art of Crisis Leadership (experience)
The full catalog of Apprentice House Press can be found on www.apprenticehouse.com.